Bali Bird Park Tour
As you stroll throughout the park, your eyes will continually alight on a multitude of diverse palms and rich tropical flora. Wander through the mist-shrouded walk-in aviary, home to free flying birds in a dense rainforest setting. With the advanced nursery and fully trained staff, Bali Bird Park is a caring home for birds and an unforgettable experience for visitors of all ages.
What You Can See at Bali Bird Park
Join us for an adventure that has no boundaries as we take you on a journey across the Indonesian archipelago, Latin America and South Africa. The Bali Bird Park is divided into regions that recreate the natural habitats of our birds, complete with indigenous plant life and traditional artifacts for authenticity. Experience the original Jungle birds of Bali and encounter the world’s rarest bird, the Bali Starling. Discover the exotic birds of Papua and one of the most comprehensive collections of Bird of Paradise in the whole world. Travel to Far East Indonesia, home to an amazing array of birds as well as the extraordinary Komodo Dragon, a giant carnivorous lizard which is a direct descendant of the dinosaur and rarely seen in captivity.
What You Can Do at Bali Bird Park
Stroll within the boundaries of our giant walk-through aviaries that replicate the natural eco-systems of the Bali Jungle and Papuan Rainforest. Pathways and bridges are carved through the dense foliage where only filtered sunlight manages to penetrate the canopy of greenery overhead. Several vantage points have been strategically positioned to catch glimpses of free flying birds as they follow their survival instincts of foraging for food, nesting and mating. These protected enclosures safeguard rare species from outside predators, whilst still exposing them to the various aspects of living in the wild. Enjoy get closed with many kind of species Bird from all a part at Bali Bird Park.
Conservations at Bali Bird Park
Bali Bird Park plays a key role in protecting and conserving Indonesia’s endangered wildlife. The Bali Bird Park have successfully bred many species, including the rare Pesquet’s Parrot and numerous Bali Starlings. We accommodate more than 40 species of protected Indonesian birds in the park, a growing number of which are now breeding successfully under the care of our staff. The staff are proud of their new additions some of which can be seen in their incubators through the observation windows of the laboratory & nursery building
Special Program at Bali Bird Park
Within 2 hectare of Balinese landscape and a free range birds,Bali Bird Park is a popular place for :
- arranged a special program for family gatherings
- corporate program
- group arrangements
- student group special education
- other creative competition such as photo shooting
- annual gathering
Bali Bird Park Operating hours :
The Bali Bird Park and restaurant is open from 09.00 a.m until 17:30 p.m daily. Except on Balinese New Year ( Nyepi )
Bali Bird Park Entrance Ticket :
Adult US $ 23.5 + 12 % general tax
Child US $ 11.75 + 12 % general tax
- Children Age : 2 – 12 years of age
- Infant : under 2 years of age are free of charge
Bali Bird Park Facilities
- Refreshment : Refreshments are available in the Bali Starling Restaurant (150 seats capacity ) and Rain Forest Cafe ( 30 seats capacity )
- Rest Room : There are four rest rooms strategically located throughout the park
- First Aid : First aid facilities are available at the Park. In case of emergency ask the Management on duty or any member of our staff
- Gifts & souvenirs : Unique bird themed merchandise is available from the park gift shop adjacent to the main restaurant.
- Disability Access : The park has been designed with barrier-free pathways for convenient wheelchair and baby-stroller access. However, there are staff on hand if assistance is required.
- Parking Area : Large parking areas also for tours buses